I. My main health problems: endocrine disorder, acne and obesity.
II. Comparison of my problems before and after workshop:
1. Weight before workshop: 74.5 kg. After workshop: 71 kg, successfully reducing 7 kg.
2. The acnes before workshop were darker, more painful and bigger but became lighter, more itchy and smaller after workshop.
3. My defecation was irregular and not consistent before workshop. There was no stool in the first five days of the workshop. There was normal defecation on day 6.
4. Before workshop I used to cough so hard around mid-night that it woke me up. This condition disappeared in the workshop.
5. Before the workshop, I felt stressed out with so much pressure in my life, work and study. Going through the workshop sort of inspired me to let go,and my mood becomes brighter.I’m no longer feeling depressed.
6. Before workshop I had work-induced cervical pain and numbness. I had dizziness and nausea every day after work. After workshop, the cervical pain was improved and there was no more dizziness and nausea.
III. My main experience in the workshop:
1. On the first day, Linda and the other teachers helped me to Paida the arms. This was the first time I felt such pain and stimulation. All my emotions including grievance, pressure, dissatisfaction and frustrations poured out. In short, all kinds of negative feelings accumulated in my life and work found an outlet. This led me to cry for more than an hour, accompanied with burping. After Paida, I felt so relaxed and comfortable, something I never experienced before. When I turned back to see Linda, she was sweating all over. I was very grateful to her.
2. When doing Lajin, the upholding leg was numb and the leg that bent down was painful. So I occasionally slacked off. But after Lajin, my legs were so relaxed and I walked lightly.
3. Proper diet and fasting brought me a completely new life experience. I used to eat whatever I liked and never cared about my health. I always said the same thing: You never know what will happen tomorrow and so live in the moment! This was my excuse to squander health. In this workshop, the long fasting enabled me to know what to treasure. The good feeling cannot be exchanged with wealth, money, status, or power. This is what Mr. Xiao said, “Heal yourself first before you can help your friends and family.”
4. I used to practice dancing, music and yoga, etc. before. But I only practiced them every now and then. After doing the morning jogging and meditation in the workshop, my mind gradually calmed down. I began telling myself that I need to calm down and experience the great things in life. I should learn and experience with a peaceful state of mind.
The above are some of the feelings I had in the workshop. I will share more later. I am 24 years old and I have a lot of dreams and pursuits. I will work with you all to enjoy good health and to experience a complete and meaningful life in the days and years to come.
Here I would like to thank every teacher and health ambassador who gave help, encouragement and guidance. Thanks to every fellow participant who gave assistance, support and firm expressions. I would also like to thank Mr. Fong and Mr. Hou who recommended me to join the workshop. Lastly, let me quote the guiding words during meditation: Thanks to myself for being so brave and persistent! This 7-dayworkshop is a very special, wonderful, meaningful and valuable experience in my life. I will bring along the true meaning of “My Health, I Manage” and continue to spread this big love to more and more people.
Wish you all good health and an enjoyable life journey!
I am a participant of the workshop in Boao. The following is the summary of my experience.