A single pose on this bench stretches 12 meridians at the same time. It is effective for self-healing the common problems white collars have such as cervical unwell, pain in the back and waist, weakness, weariness, sub-health issues, and the troubles middle-age people have like shoulder discomfort, difficulty in raising up arms.
Unfolded Size: 43″x21″x24″
- Ankle Weights (1)
- Leg Stabilizer (1)
- Chinese User Manual (See below for English instruction)
- Installation Manual
- Wear long sleev shirt & long pants; avoid direct exposure of air-conditioning or a fan.
- Start with your left leg. Strap a 7 pound sandbag to your ankle.
- Lie down on the bench. Fasten your right leg to the post of the bench with a strap, right under your knee.
- Put your arms straight ahead.
- Switch to your right leg, repeat 2, 3, 4.
It’s a simple method, and you can learn it within just five minutes. You can start your Lajin practice for 5 minutes, and add the time gradually to 20-30 minutes each leg or longer. Remember, whenever you feel the pains from under your knees or your groin, Qi and blood are starting to remove the blockages, and your self-healing function is starting to work. This is an effective method for lower back, leg pain, hypertension, frozen shoulder, and lots of other chronic problems. All you need is a Lajin bench, and then you can throw away all the pain killers, and start to heal all by yourself.